Friday, June 8, 2012

Plancha Tacos



This place is great for quick Mexican food.  Since I tend to overindulge on my favorite food I really love the portion sizes and fresh ingredients.  I also think it's a great spot to beat the 3rd street brunch crowd.  Usually you can get in and out in less than 30 minutes.


Cuisine: Mexican


Eatz: For this visit I grabbed a single steak quesadilla with roasted peppers and chicken and Ann choose street tacos Plancha style (guacamole, salsa roja, cotija cheese).  Both were quite appetizing.  


We also added 2 tamales to the meal. (chicken/pastor) which are only served on Sundays. Not quite like Moms but respectable.


All in all a decent showing but I think the meat in each dish was a little dry.


Staff: Super friendly and know the regulars.


Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment