Friday, June 29, 2012

THE PARKER PALM SPRINGS



Palm Springs has so many wonderful hotels but if you're able to find a deal at The Parker, I highly suggest doing yourself a favor and giving it a try.  As you drive into the complex it immediately begins to feel as if civilization is 100 miles away.  Upon entry into the lobby, the cooky, unique and colorful Jonathan Adler decor really grabs your attention.  I wish I could have taken so many pieces home.


Once settled in you quickly realize the resort offers so many wonderful things.  There is almost no reason to leave the campus.  However, if this is your first trip to PS, I suggest getting out from time to time and hanging with the locals.  Whether your relaxing in the pool, exploring the lush gardens or grabbing a spa treatment at Psyc I'm certain you'll fall in love immediately.  




For the last stop on our trip we headed into Norma's for a bite. While it's a little on the pricey side I think this was the perfect way to end the vacation.  I'm a big fan of the lox plate so it was any easy choice for me.  Ann seemed to be on a quesadilla kick so her order was status quo.  Both were delicious, plated elegantly and prepared to perfection.  Not sure what it is about PS but everything seems to taste a tiny bit better here.

I hope you have an opportunity to some day experience the same enjoyment we did.

Buen Provecho!



Indoor Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment