Monday, January 30, 2012

MENDOCINO FARMS


While I was a bit under the weather, Ann filled in for me by hitting up a great sandwich shop in the West Hollywood Gateway shopping center.  I must say this is one of the best sandwiches I have had in quite some time.  Lunch selections consisted of a pork belly banh mi and 'the study of heat' (turkey, smoked gouda, avocado, chili aioli, jalapeno relish, tomato, romaine lettuce) paninis.  Both were absolutely delicious, full of flavor and definitely worth every penny.  I can’t wait to go back to enjoy my first in store dining experience at this great eatery.  I only wish they had opened up shop in our neck of the woods much sooner.  There is truly something wonderful going on at this place.


Quick Tip:  If you enjoy a little heat, make sure to order a bag of Mama Zuma's Revenge chips. 


Buen Provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment