Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HUGO'S WEST HOLLYWOOD

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a restaurant that focuses on healthy meal choices.  Whenever I’m in the mood for unique, fresh ingredients I head to Hugo’s in West Hollywood.  During my recent visit I tried the Kelp Noodle Salad Bowl and Ann chose the Hugo Burger.  My dish was not something I would normally order but super delicious nonetheless.  Overall, I found it to be light and full of tasty greens.  What more could you ask for?  Ann’s meal was pretty straight forward and the burger was cooked nicely.  

We will definitely be back soon!


Quick Tip:  Be careful when adding onto your meal.  I added steak and it cost $9


Buen Provecho!





Quick Tip:  Be careful when adding onto your meal.  I added steak and it cost $9.

No comments:

Post a Comment