Monday, May 21, 2012

HUCKLEBERRY 



Cuisine: Bakery & Cafe


A Santa Monica favorite with so many delicious items it was hard to choose just one. Even though the food seems simple...the dishes are packed with flavor. Some of my favorite spots are those that provide their patrons with fresh and local ingredients.


Eatz: Solano went with the Fried egg sandwich (sunny side up eggs, Niman Ranch bacon, gruyere cheese, arugula and aioli on country bread) and Anna choose the Breakfast Burrito (scrambled eggs, roasted onion & potatoes, Tillamook cheddar, guacamole, creme fraiche, and tomatillo salsa).  I can officially say we both left full and pleased with the entire experience.  The only item I thought fell a little short was the coffee.  I was hoping it would give me the kick I needed to get the day started.  


Quick tip: Don't be afraid of the long lines when you walk in...it moves fairly quickly. Free parking behind the restaurant.


Buen Provecho!




No comments:

Post a Comment