Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mercado

I am always on the hunt for authentic mexican food joints in Los Angeles.  Well I think I may have found a new favorite right in my own backyard.  Mercado offers up a traditional feast with a little something for everyone.  With perfectly portioned plates a few must haves are the spicy margarita, fish tacos, chips and guacamole, tamales and make sure to finish off your meal with the tres leches cake or flan for dessert.  The service is top notch and the decor reminds me of several restaurants I visited on my trip to Mexico. I hope to return soon and explore more of their delicious dishes.

Quick Tip:  Do yourself a favor and stop in for happy hour Monday-Friday 5 to 7 and Saturday and Sunday 4-6. There's nothing wrong with saving a little money and I don't know of many places that offer happy hour the entire week. They have several wonderful drinks and dishes at discounted prices.


Mercado








No comments:

Post a Comment